– What is AoA?
AoA is a VOD application (availaible on Apple store and Android Play Store) containing briefings showing and commenting aerobatic figures with video footage from ground, pilot’s head and cockpit’s points of views.
– Who created it?
Patrick Paris, 1998 world Champion in Unlimited Aerobatics. He trains of some of the best aerobatics pilot in the World since many years.
– On what kind of device this app is available?
iOS and Android devices.
– How much does the app cost ?
The app is free and you have 3 free samples to illustrate the concept.
– Why every video/chapters have a different price?
The idea was to help beginners so the prices are increasing from basics to freestyle.
– I have already bought a video and now I want its chapter, will you make a discount?
No, please read the disclaimer carefully.
– I want to buy the whole package, how can I do that?
You can buy the videos either by chapters or individual clip.
– Can I see a preview of a video
No, but you have 3 free videos to get an idea of what you will receive.
– I want my videos on Android and on my iOS device (or vice versa), how can I do that?
You have to choose to purchase either from Android Play Store or Apple Store.
– If I delete a video (using the trash button), will I be able to download the video later?
Yes, once you buy a videos (or a chapter) it’s possible to download it again for free.
– What is a subvideo?
Some videos contains “subvideos”. These videos relate either to safety issues or common errors.
– Can I have an overview of all the videos available in the app?
Yes you can find it in the Materials menu (Full Programme Distribution)
– I don’t do aerobatics, is this app useful for me?
Even if you are a non aerobatic pilot there are some safety topics commented (Safety volume), including unusual attitudes of interest to all pilots
– I have watched a video on a totally new figure for me, can I take my plane and just try it now?
Never do that.You MUST study and train every manoeuver with a current qualified aerobatic instructor on the ground and in the air before being signed off to do it solo
– How can I be sure that my plane is fit for aerobatics/that specific figure?
It MUST be approved in the aerobatic category and type certified for the manoeuver you wish to perform.
In addition to this, You Must check it on your POH with your current qualified aerobatic instructor
– Why on some videos I can hear a music in the background and on others not?
All the videos or sub videos related to safety issues are without background music
– I am an aerobatic trainer and I have made some videos that could be useful, can you add them to the store?
Please contact me