From the very beginning up to freestyle manoeuvres, this app will make YOU a better and safer pilot
More than 7 hours of videos to watch, to become the best!
For several videos you will find “sub-videos” concerning either Common mistakes, and/or Safety issues
5 volumes for a total of 185 videos
- Safety: 11 videos
- Positive aerobatics: 42 videos + subvideos
- Negative aerobatics: 40 videos + subvideos
- Free style figures: 21 videos + subvideos
- Free videos and docs to read
Each briefing follows the same configuration
- Overall figure with 3 POV (ground, head and wing)
- Post-synced briefing over the figure in slowmotion – 3 POV (ground, head and controls)
- Overall figure with the same POV as the briefing
“This series of demonstration will show you WHERE, WHEN and AT WHAT I look during the manoeuvres and what I do with the controls.”
Patrick Paris is the 98 World Aerobatic Champion.
He trained and coached some of the best aerobatic pilot in the world
He created this application in order to help pilots visualize the virtuosity of aerobatics.
- In the Loop the official e-newsletter of the International Aerobatic Club 8 September 2015
- Quick Insight 7 September 2015
- Australian Aerobatic Club introduces Academy of Aerobatics 17 August 2015
- Academy of Aerobatics is partner of the Wac 2015 13 August 2015
- Watch our trailer !! 8 August 2015